Welcome to the Worldwide Roar Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

Sonyvegas02
HI, so when will the magazine and films be uploaded, if magazines are replacing the photo subscription, then the uploads would be at the beginning of each month
Its already Friday 3rd, so if not uploaded today, we have to wait until Monday right? IT delay?...
Quote 0 0
Angus WR
Hi, Sony

Our plan is to publish the digital magazine on the first Tuesday of every month, which in this case is the 7th.  It's our first issue, and we're obviously keen to make it as good as we can, but it's pretty much complete and we are just adding some polish over the weekend.  It's booked into our IT distribution network for receipt on Monday and service to accounts on Tuesday.

I hope you will like it!
Quote 1 0
Pammy
wow
https://www.gayburg.com/2020/01/warwick.html
Quote 0 0
Matt
So excited to see the magazine! Love what you do and what you stand for!
Quote 0 0
veeeight
Angus WR wrote:
Hi, Sony

Our plan is to publish the digital magazine on the first Tuesday of every month, which in this case is the 7th.  It's our first issue, and we're obviously keen to make it as good as we can, but it's pretty much complete and we are just adding some polish over the weekend.  It's booked into our IT distribution network for receipt on Monday and service to accounts on Tuesday.

I hope you will like it!

Looking forward to the digital magazine.
Quote 0 0
Sonyvegas02
Angus WR wrote:
Hi, Sony

I hope you will like it!

Great! looking forward to it, So it will be up today? where will it be uploaded? can't seem to find it in downloads
Quote 0 0
Pammy
and when updates the january film?
Quote 0 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.