Welcome to the Worldwide Roar Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

Jarod Show full post »
Patrick
YG wrote:
I ordered the signed book in Oct 2018.
I received the calendar however I still haven't received the book yet.
Please check and reply. Order ID: #118991

a very disappointed customer

I am sorry to hear about the delay of your book delivery. I will forward your details to our support team, they will get back to you asap!
Quote 0 0
warwickrowers
YG wrote:
I ordered the signed book in Oct 2018.
I received the calendar however I still haven't received the book yet.
Please check and reply. Order ID: #118991

a very disappointed customer

Hey! It looks like the courier attempted delivery 3 times and left a card? I will inbox you the tracking now... 
Quote 0 0
warwickrowers
YG... did you get chance to review my inbox message?
Quote 0 0
YG

Hey! It looks like the courier attempted delivery 3 times and left a card? I will inbox you the tracking now... 

I never received a card from DHL that is the reason why I did not even know there is a post. they are a bit useless and not very friendly either. 

Quote 0 0
YG
YG... did you get chance to review my inbox message?

I have just replied. My address is still the same. 

Could you please send the replacement as soon as possible and please also send me the tracking number. I could track myself and hope this will not happen again. 

Thanks for your help. 

Regards
YG
Quote 0 0
John RW
I've had only good experiences with DHL, particularly when Border Force in Australia seems to inconsistently enforce paperwork rules, and I discovered when WR17 was held up that Border Force hadn't even told them why it had not been cleared, so we were left guessing at what extra information they needed.
Quote 0 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.