Welcome to the Worldwide Roar Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

Angus_wr Show full post »
damiena
Hello, 

The March Images arrived on my account this morning: thank you for fixing the issue. 

I am afraid there is still an issue with the Feb Magazine because it is nowhere to be found (same as the March installment btw). 
Quote 0 0
damiena
Hi all, 

Just a quick question is there actually a WR Magazine every month? In my account there is only the January and March magazines. 

Thanks, 
Best,
Quote 0 0
damiena
Anyone knows? 
Quote 0 0
bejjinks
I only just noticed your questions and I'm not part of Warwick staff. This forum is not the most direct way to contact Warwick. It is not the purpose of this forum to be a direct contact. But to answer your questions, January and March magazines are the only magazines that can be downloaded. February magazine exists but can only be seen online through the Sport Allies site: https://warwickrowers.org/. No other magazines were created.
Quote 0 0
bejjinks
@muleki There is no reason to be harsh (to laugh at). That is certainly not what you want your first message on the forum to be.
Quote 0 0
warwickrowers
damiena wrote:
Hi all, 

Just a quick question is there actually a WR Magazine every month? In my account there is only the January and March magazines. 

Thanks, 
Best,

Hi Damien, 

You should have a Feb in there as well - of you inbox me your email address I will check it out for you.....
Quote 0 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.