Welcome to the Worldwide Roar Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

xyyle
Is it only for me or not any November instalment for anyone so far? I can't see it in my available downloads.
Thank you.
Quote 1 0
SKyle
Indeed!
Quote 0 0
xyyle
SKyle: same for you?
Quote 0 0
Lefkippus
Nothing in mine either. Lucas, Amir and all the guys deserve a better service than this. I have still not committed to the 2020 calendar. i have listened to all the problems that supporters have encountered over this year, and looked at the almost complete absence of sport or natural interaction in many of the films, and I just feel that someone is letting the side down. I am still not sure whether I can continue my support
Quote 0 0
xyyle
Lefkippus wrote:
Nothing in mine either. Lucas, Amir and all the guys deserve a better service than this. I have still not committed to the 2020 calendar. i have listened to all the problems that supporters have encountered over this year, and looked at the almost complete absence of sport or natural interaction in many of the films, and I just feel that someone is letting the side down. I am still not sure whether I can continue my support
Lefkippus: I bought the WR2020 film subscription already and I willingly supported the project and the idea, but if the quality of the support and the customers service doesn 't get better I will quit. Since it's not that cheap we DESERVE a better service.
Quote 0 0
PWCMD
It is now 18 Nov and there is no November film in my box either.  All WR focus seems to be on selling the 2020 products.  I am bothered by their refusal to respond to the issue as much as by the lateness of the film.
Quote 0 0
SKyle
Hi guys, thanks for the 720p and 1080p versions of the November Installment. The 4K version notifies me that the file does not exist (yet?)
Quote 0 0
Europ58
Hello SKyle, same here. It says only as big as 339B - someone needs to take a look!
Quote 0 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.