Welcome to the Worldwide Roar Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

raven35 Show full post »
YG

I ordered the signed book in Oct 2018.
I received the calendar however I still haven't received the book yet.
I emailed several times and no reply. where is my order please?
Could you please check and reply, Otherwise I will ask for refund this weekend.

a very disappointed customer
Quote 1 0
Alex Schneider alex1979halle

PAID BUT NO BOOK SINCE 2 MONTHS

I made my order in Nov 2018 - 1 calendar and 1 book. I have got at the end of December the shipment. In the shipment there were two calendars instead of one calendar and one book as I booked. I guess there was the shipment mistake. I wrote to Support and they answered me on 1.01.2019 that they will send the new one again. So, I still did not receive the book and the Support does not answer me at all!!!! WTF!!!! This is the service which I paid??? REALY DISAPPOINT ðŸ˜ŸðŸ˜ 

Quote 0 0
warwickrowers

PAID BUT NO BOOK SINCE 2 MONTHS

I made my order in Nov 2018 - 1 calendar and 1 book. I have got at the end of December the shipment. In the shipment there were two calendars instead of one calendar and one book as I booked. I guess there was the shipment mistake. I wrote to Support and they answered me on 1.01.2019 that they will send the new one again. So, I still did not receive the book and the Support does not answer me at all!!!! WTF!!!! This is the service which I paid??? REALY DISAPPOINT Ã°Å¸ËœÅ¸Ã°Å¸Ëœ 

Hi Alex,

It looks like your book is due for delivery tomorrow! I have just inboxed you the tracking details.

Regards
Mark
Quote 0 0
Alex Schneider alex1979halle

Hi Alex,

It looks like your book is due for delivery tomorrow! I have just inboxed you the tracking details.

Regards
Mark

Hi Mark,

Today I have received the book. Thank you for your support and Angus's help.

Best wishes

Alex
Quote 0 0
YG

Hi ,

I still DID NOT receive my book which i pre-ordered in Oct!  I know there was messed up with DHL in Dec and Jan. I did not receive a note from them for my delivery. it has been returned to you in Jan.

I have been told that you will send a replacement on the 21st Jan.

I DID NOT receive anything from you!!! Not a tracking number! Not a message to say you have re-sent the book! 

What is this customer services?!

It has been so long!!!

Could someone contact me for this?

A very very disappointment customer

Ying 

YG wrote:

I ordered the signed book in Oct 2018.
I received the calendar however I still haven't received the book yet.
I emailed several times and no reply. where is my order please?
Could you please check and reply, Otherwise I will ask for refund this weekend.

a very disappointed customer
Quote 0 0
Patrick
YG wrote:

Hi ,

I still DID NOT receive my book which i pre-ordered in Oct!  I know there was messed up with DHL in Dec and Jan. I did not receive a note from them for my delivery. it has been returned to you in Jan.

I have been told that you will send a replacement on the 21st Jan.

I DID NOT receive anything from you!!! Not a tracking number! Not a message to say you have re-sent the book! 

What is this customer services?!

It has been so long!!!

Could someone contact me for this?

A very very disappointment customer

Ying 

Hi Ying,

My sincere apologies for the issues you are experiencing. This is definitely not the service we want to provide and we are working hard on resolving the issues we had with third parties. 

I will check in regarding your resent order and make sure you get an update from customer service ASAP. I will also flag up your case in our next meeting tomorrow.

Any questions in the meanwhile, please do not hesitate to PM me anytime.

Again, apologies for the issues.
Quote 0 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.