Welcome to the Worldwide Roar Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

RVM85
Hi, I forgot my password on my Warwick account. I have sent a password reset on my mailbox several times, but unfortunately I do not receive this email and I can no longer access my account and my purchases. Thank you for your help
Quote 0 0
RVM85
I agree that it's an automatic system! That's why I am writing to you! my email appears correct in the data bank (I receive comm from Warwick), no mail ends up in my mailbox, or in spam or unwanted... In addition I read identical problems on the forum,
short no access to my account... Thank you for your help!!
Quote 0 0
RVM85
And my bank account was debited €107.99, My account is very real !!
Quote 0 0
Angus_wr
Hi, RVM85.  Sorry to hear this!  I will ask the IT people to look at this. 
Quote 1 0
Edens87
I also can’t reset my password. Tried a few times but I am not receiving an email. Please let me know if there is anything I can do.  Merry Xmas to all xx
Quote 0 0
m.w.bailen
I needed a reset and I have been waiting 24 hours for email - it has not yet been received. Please advise. 
Quote 0 0
RVM85
The same thing for me... never received an email for reset password, so I can go anymore on my acount with all  downloads available !! It's why it's inconceivable for me to open a new account !! Thanks to the support to find solution !! 
Quote 0 0
RVM85
I repeat my request, having no news of the support or received the famous mail that will simply allow me to have a new password. having tried all the supports I unfortunately feel that everyone cares !!
Quote 0 0
warwickrowers
RVM85 wrote:
I repeat my request, having no news of the support or received the famous mail that will simply allow me to have a new password. having tried all the supports I unfortunately feel that everyone cares !!

Can you inbox me your email and I will take a look right away.

Thanks
Mark
Quote 0 0
RVM85
No News... Good News...??!! I Hope !!
Quote 0 0
warwickrowers
Hi RVM, I have removed your email address from this public forum and inboxed you a new password....

Regards
Mark
Quote 0 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.