Welcome to the Worldwide Roar Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

adam4147
I was checking my ticket status on my phone and accidentally closed the ticket (Don't even know how)  : /

I have re-raised another ticket but am aware that'll be more time until a response - and the only reason it's time sensitive is because I'm wanting to upgrade my order possibly for the new book which also includes the calendar? 

The ticket number with a slightly more detailed request is : 133511

If someone could get in touch and let me know that would be great. 

Thankyou!

Quote 0 0
Aussie_nudist
You can access your support tickets? Miracle of miracles! 
Quote 0 0
adam4147

Heading for a week since this post and over a week since my first ticket- no response at all! 

You’d think the fact that I was enquiring about spending £99.99 rather than £15 would have helped to elicit a response.

If someone out there could respond to my ticket that would be great- I see Instagram etc are getting updates about the new products - which would hopefully mean people are available to respond to an enquiry .

Thankyou.

Quote 0 0
Aussie_nudist
Maybe you should just cancel your current order and make a new one. I've got two tickets much older than yours and have not heard a peep. One is about how the link that they email us so we can access our tickets to check progress does not work.
Quote 0 0
adam4147

I didn’t know you could cancel? Does it process a refund automatically ? 

don’t wanna get stuck in a situation where not sure if it’s cancelled or not! 

-nightmare , re- your ticket! 

Quote 0 0
Aussie_nudist
I've never cancelled an order but there has to be a way. I haven't ordered anything this year but on my prior orders there is a 'return' button. If there isn't a cancel option on open orders then try clicking on the return button. 
Once the order has been cancelled a refund should be automatic.
Quote 0 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.