Welcome to the Worldwide Roar Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

Ricky
When is November film being released nothing in my account yet. 
Quote 0 0
Keen Follower
No response to Ricky's question. Does anyone from WR monitor the forum?
Quote 1 0
Aussie_nudist
I think they do but I don't know how often. We've been told more than once that we should use the link at the top of the screen if we have an issue that we want addressed. There are issues with that too, though.
Quote 2 0
Ricky
I have raised a fault now as still no reply and it's now 17th. Spent a lot of money as usual this year with WR. Sadly due to poor customer support, website issues and changes that are not for the better I can't support them anymore and this will be my last year, which is sad as I have supported them from the start and have previously mt some of the guys. 
Quote 1 0
Keen Follower
I understand the feeling, Ricky, and I'm probably heading in the same direction as you. Sad indeed.
Quote 0 0
Angus WR
Hello, Everyone.  I'm excited about our November update, which I think is one of our best yet.  I approved it last week, and I want to give you some idea of what is involved here.  First of all, Damien has to make selects for each month from our contents, and check them with me.  I may have some comments about the content that need to be taken on board for a second review.  Damien must then apply the editing skill and polish that I want to be a part of every WR film product and which I know many of you appreciate.  This is an extremely time-consuming process.  Once I sign off on the final edit, it goes to our anti-piracy supplier in Estonia who ensures that every copy comes with a uniquely embedded code which means any pirated copy can be traced back to the sharer.  So far, this mechanism has raised several thousand pounds for charity through legal actions, so it has not been a waste of time or investment.  But it does take time.  Then, Mark has to upload the files and connect them to the various accounts eligible to receive the update.  Apparently, this is not a simple process, though we are updating our website in the New Year to a new system to make things simpler, quicker and more streamlined.

For context but not as an excuse, this is a tough time of year for all our staff - we are preparing new content, including promotional videos, and we are managing the both the arrival of our content at the warehouse processing thousands of orders and organising the delivery of physical products all over the world.

None of this is intended to be an excuse.  Our November film was a day late reaching our coding processors, which meant that it did not make it online before the weekend.  However, I know that the team are doing their best at the most difficult time of the year.  Please also bear in mind that our commitment is to get content to you "in the middle of the month". 
Quote 0 0
xyyle
WR19 November instalment: the 4K file doesn't work. We can't download it. 
Quote 0 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.