Welcome to the Worldwide Roar Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

christian_austria
I ordered downloads, the calendar and the book but no delivery until now. Where are they? Bildschirmfoto 2019-12-13 um 18.27.59.png 
Quote 0 0
Aussie_nudist
In the past, physical products for the coming year did not ship until mid-December. Mine were always sent via DHL rather than normal post so they arrived quickly. There was a problem last year with the fulfilment company not shipping items when they should have been shipped but hopefully that will not happen again.
Quote 1 0
RJohns81
My order was delivered today, by DHL.  They have been sending me email messages for the past several days letting me know about the status of my shipment and when to expect delivery. Everything arrived today in excellent condition. Great communications by DHL.  I'm very pleased with the delivery system this year.
Quote 0 0
pshakespeareh
My order has arrived all in perfect condition and both the calendar and the naked coffee table book are absolutely incredible. I'd recommend you open a ticket if you haven't received yours yet - I always get a response within 3 days.
Quote 0 0
Sarah
Recieved my coffebook today and it is so amazing! Ordered the calender a few days ago too and seems it will be arriving this week. Cant wait! Thanks WR!
Quote 0 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.