Welcome to the Worldwide Roar Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

NottsWill Show full post »
Ricky
Matt was one of my all time favourites and I still treasure the naked pics we had with him and the others at the boat house as part of the first ever crowdfunding event. If acceptable would quite happily post the pic here but don't want to without your permission as I know it was for personal use only and Angus and Warwick rowers held the copyright and I have always respected that and never shared it. 
Quote 1 0
NudeBCN
Have you considered a 10th year special calendar, book and/or video with rowers from past years all back together? Maybe some of the 2012 rowers wouldn't mind showing full frontal nudity this time, and I'm sure it would be a huge success!
Quote 5 0
Angus_wr
Thanks for all the feedback, guys!  We are very much in touch with alumni about future appearances in the project, and we agree that this would undoubtedly be a big hit with the supporters. 
Quote 1 0
Ricky
Wouldn't it be great if Tom Daley appeared as a guest in a calendar, film or book. He is always advocating LGBT in sport and has similar beliefs to those of the Warwick Rowers project. Both sports involve water and I think it would be a great 10th anniversary if it happened!
Quote 2 0
xavieryannes
Angus_wr wrote:
I can give you a list of guys who will be in the new WR content:

Lucas (fourth calendar)
Jorge (second calendar)
Felix (second calendar)
Amir (second calendar)
James (second calendar)
Herne (second calendar)
Alex (guest star)
Sebastian (guest star)
Robbie Manson (Olympic rower and current world record holder for men's single sculling)
Alex(second calendar)
Joseph (second calendar)
Vittorio (guest star)
Nacho (first calendar)

For the first time in the calendar this year, we give names of all the guys in each image, from left to right, so you can always see who is who. I'll also try to post some pics of the guys on here over the next few days.  I don't have access to all my pics right now as I'm in NYC for RuPaul's DragCon - with Lucas and Ryan, from 2015!  Anyone remember Ryan?

Will Mr. Manson also appear fully naked in the films? I think it's great that top athletes are comfortable enough with nudity, especially in light of a good cause. It speaks of a much more enlightened view of the human body in addition to a tool for the mind.
Quote 0 0
Clabbish
So if we checking the list and not counting the "gues stars" there is only one new guy, Nacho, from the rowing team. What has happened?
The new recruits don want to be naked or  It´s a little bit sad if thats the reason. Nothing wrong with the seniors but I´m a little bit disappointed. 
Would have been so much more fun to see more new faces in both calendar and the films.
Quote 4 0
Keen Follower
Angus_wr wrote:
Thanks for all the feedback, guys!  We are very much in touch with alumni about future appearances in the project, and we agree that this would undoubtedly be a big hit with the supporters. 

Fully clothed alumni from all years would be interesting anyway, even if they aren't now able / comfortable to disrobe.  It would be nice to see them and hear what they have to say about their past participation.
Quote 5 0
almaeam
Angus_wr wrote:

Thanks malcolm for all your contributions to this project.

At the start, I was really in it for the nudity rather than the cause but as I watch the videos I became more aware and I am now involved in my local community against bullying. Thank you for this.
Quote 1 0
Pammy
yes, for the Spain shoot the two mexican-german twinks are confirmed + one unkonow maybe Raffaele? The napolitaner guy see in the Positano 2019 ediction?
Quote 0 1
Aussie_nudist
Pammy wrote:
yes, for the Spain shoot the two mexican-german twinks are confirmed + one unkonow maybe Raffaele? The napolitaner guy see in the Positano 2019 ediction?

I cannot believe that the word 'twink' was used to describe Alex and Sebastian. I sincerely hope that you meant to type 'twins' and the word was auto-corrected for some bizarre reason. Does anyone understand what this post is about anyway?
Quote 1 0
Pammy

I cannot believe that the word 'twink' was used to describe Alex and Sebastian. I sincerely hope that you meant to type 'twins' and the word was auto-corrected for some bizarre reason. Does anyone understand what this post is about anyway?

oh pardon i want to say twins not twinks, the two mexican-germanas are twins. Pardon for the mistame but the words are so similar.
Quote 1 1

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.