Welcome to the Worldwide Roar Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

Hi,

This has just appeared on my download list today but the zip file appears to be invalid...
Quote 1 0
emerson
I Can't open it either.
Quote 0 0
fanshawe
Same here…
Quote 0 0
Sarah
Hi everyone! Our July Portfolio is our biggest ever and the file size has triggered some unexpected server issues which we are working to fix now. Our apologies for this inconvenience. We hope to have it working very soon.
Quote 0 0
jeff
Always playing catch-up.
Quote 0 0
ChrisFan2011
Thank goodness. I've downloaded the folder twice and also three different 'unzipping' applications, trying everything I could to get it to open. I thought I was going mad. Look forward to downloading the uncorrupt folder soon. 
Quote 0 0
Angus WR
I'm very sorry, guys!  We've downloaded and tested the file at our end several times.  

Our upload is fine - it's a big file (2.5Gb) but there is apparently some sort of glitch with our IT provider's server.  They are working on it.
Quote 0 0
Angus WR
Hi, Everyone.  Just to give you an update, I believe this has now been sorted.  I hope it is now working for everyone.  Sorry again for the wait.  My favourite new star is Jericho!! :-)
Quote 0 0
ChrisFan2011
Downloaded it again and it worked. Hurrah. Thanks for sorting, if indeed it was something that was sorted your end ;   )
Quote 0 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.