Welcome to the Worldwide Roar Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

fqoabny
I'm in love with the Italian model who is featured in the July installment (nameless as far as I can teli.  He's the 2019 standout star in my books.  Robbie Manson seems too uncomfortable.  The twins Alex and Sebastian are sweet and precious but too  indistinguishable.  The Italian guy is sexy, elegant and seems confident. There's a certain classic nobility about his looks.  Hope to see more of him.
Quote 0 0
Angus_wr
His name is Vittorio. Incredibly nice guy who met us in Positano and just decided to join us for a good cause!
Quote 0 0
Lefkippus
I agree about Robbie. But I do like the twins. They are very relaxed with the camera and with each other. I like Lucas very much too. He is very photogenic. But I have to agree with you about Vittorio, and Angus' reply about how he comes to be in the shoot makes him even more special.
Quote 0 0
xyyle
Hopefully Vittorio will be back someday. Do we have a hope?
Quote 0 0
Pammy
him love posing too
Quote 0 1
Sandy
I like the twins and Nacho ,very nice guy !!!
Quote 0 0
Lefkippus
I was thinking about Vittorio volunteering to join the shoot. So I thought I would volunteer too. I am a fit cyclist!  But then I am not in the same age group as the rowers at all. So I said this to myself jokingly, and then thought again, and maybe there is a serious point here. We have been privileged to have a team of university students promoting their club and their inclusive message in sport over the last 10 years. They are let teens or early 20s in age range. I imagine not many of the rowers have gone on to a career in rowing, or become full-time athletes or sportsmen, whether amateur or professional. There are very few 'out' professional sportsmen and some sports have a reputation, deservedly or otherwise, of intolerance towards gay athletes, whether this be from the players themselves or the supporters. But wouldn't it be great if some of these teams in other sports, and of an OLDER age group became involved in the WR project....or whatever it will be called in the future. 
Quote 2 0
SDHD
fqoabny wrote:
I'm in love with the Italian model who is featured in the July installment (nameless as far as I can teli.  He's the 2019 standout star in my books.  Robbie Manson seems too uncomfortable.  The twins Alex and Sebastian are sweet and precious but too  indistinguishable.  The Italian guy is sexy, elegant and seems confident. There's a certain classic nobility about his looks.  Hope to see more of him.

I'm not sure I would describe the twins as indistinguishable there is one obvious difference between them. 
Quote 1 0
PVogt
Interesting idea from Lefkippus. There may be a niche for that. 
Quote 0 0
bejjinks
I'd be for Lefkippus's idea as long as Sport Allies stays true to the team aspect. Teamwork is one of the things that is missing from many of the other calendars.
Quote 0 0
Lefkippus
Thanks. Yes I agree. It is the young guys functioning as a team which to me is fundamental to the message, and, I am afraid to say, a little lacking from the 2019 films so far.
Quote 0 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.