Welcome to the Worldwide Roar Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

warwickrowers
Dear Supporters,

Since the increase in Digital Content, we are mindfull the Downloads page under "Your Account" has become a little cluttered.

Therefore over the weekend, we have added a search filter, as per the screenshot below you can now search/filter the list by name. Hopefully, this new feature assists you when finding downloads.

Any further issues/recommendations please do get in touch.

Regards
Rebecca

[image]
Quote 0 0
Aussie_nudist
Dear Supporters,

Since the increase in Digital Content, we are mindfull the Downloads page under "Your Account" has become a little cluttered.

The new search function is appreciated. Thank you.

However I would like to point out that 'clutter' was not the problem since the move to the new website.

I have purchased all of the image sets and films over the years and so there is a heck of alot in my download list. There was before the move to the new website. The problem with the new website is that the list of downloads is in a random order and is DIFFERENT EVERY TIME you view the list. The order even changes as you move from page to page.

When checking today to see if the October film was available (yes I know it's a bit early but I'm an optimist), I noticed that the WR19 October image set appeared on page 2 and then again on page 3. I think I found it on page 4 last week when I downloaded it. When I went back to page 2 the October image set was gone. At least on the old site I knew where new downloads would appear and could go straight to that page.

As I said above, the search function is appreciated but please can you fix this random order business.
Quote 0 0
warwickrowers

The new search function is appreciated. Thank you.

However I would like to point out that 'clutter' was not the problem since the move to the new website.

I have purchased all of the image sets and films over the years and so there is a heck of alot in my download list. There was before the move to the new website. The problem with the new website is that the list of downloads is in a random order and is DIFFERENT EVERY TIME you view the list. The order even changes as you move from page to page.

When checking today to see if the October film was available (yes I know it's a bit early but I'm an optimist), I noticed that the WR19 October image set appeared on page 2 and then again on page 3. I think I found it on page 4 last week when I downloaded it. When I went back to page 2 the October image set was gone. At least on the old site I knew where new downloads would appear and could go straight to that page.

As I said above, the search function is appreciated but please can you fix this random order business.

The October Video update is now live! 

I will look into the issue with jumping files for you and come back to you...

Thanks
Mark
Quote 0 0
warwickrowers
Some further changes here, I have made the page show 100 results not just 10, this should make things a little smoother.....

Thanks
Mark
Quote 1 0
Antigenderstereotypificationcrucader
Some further changes here, I have made the page show 100 results not just 10, this should make things a little smoother.....

Thanks
Mark

Is it possible to have the order of downloads appear less randomly? There are so many downloads in my download list, and against the shiny white background they are not exactly easy to read, either, for someone with my type of color blindness. The only way to know whether or not a new download is ready, is to check the total number of downloads at the bottom of the page. So I actually preferred when it was only ten downloads per column. 

It would also have been helpful if the download icon at the home page showed the number of new downloads which had been added to the download list since last visit, similar to how Netflix and YouTube notifications are shown - saving us the trouble of having to scroll down the full list of uploads to see if a new upload had been added.

IT not being my game, is this something that is doable, or do I wish for the impossible?
Quote 0 1
Aussie_nudist
Whilst it would be great if the download list was organised better, with new items right at the top, there is now a search box above the list of downloads. All you have to do is type the relevant month into the box and you can see easily whether the images or video for that month has been uploaded.
Quote 0 0
xyyle
I can't see the WR19 November instalment in my download. Is it only my problem?
Quote 0 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.