Welcome to the Worldwide Roar Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

christian_austria Show full post »
Ricky
Now got June video thanks 👍
Quote 0 0
nyfan
This is just to say that I really enjoyed the first sequence of the June film with Nacho, who for me is the best. Thank you. Can we see even more of Nacho in future monthly films, please? Perhaps a solo sequence, if there is footage.
Quote 0 0
nyfan
I just realized that the Holiday Preview 2019 film has a great sequence with Nacho on the steps, which I don't think has recurred yet in the monthly videos. Looking forward to a longer and closer look at that shoot in a later monthly installment.
Quote 0 0
Pammy
can have the july film in the 14 july day? because the 15 is my Birth day if you realise me that Angu i can make a gift to you this…………………………………………………………………………
Quote 0 1
damiena
Hi guys,

Same old same old. I think my account needs a little refresh for the July video. 

Best,
Quote 0 0
Ricky
Have they been sent out? I've not received mine. 
Quote 0 0
rp
Likewise, nada. But it has previously been as late as the 19th before they've uploaded the videos in previous months, so who knows. Would be nice if they could just set a monthly date and stick to it for consistency...
Quote 1 0
warwickrowers
Hi Guys, should be in all accounts now, there is a thread on the subscriptions page that I add a note as soon as its done, if you keep an eye on this you will be the first to know. 

We are also full steam ahead with the new website to make the whole process slicker! 

Enjoy!

Thanks 
Mark
Quote 0 0
SKyle
Hi guys. As far as I can make out the 1080p version is the same as the 4K version. Is that as it should be? Not that I want to see each hair anywhere, but still, I thought you might like to know
Quote 2 0
pastence
Hi there. Yes the above writer is correct: The 1080p version of the July Film is also uploaded under the 4K link. I have already emailed Support, but not getting any reply :-(
Quote 1 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.