Welcome to the Worldwide Roar Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

fh1975
Since the move to the new website the digital downloads are extremely slow (less then 100 kbit/s), and no download could be finished anymore because after about an hour the connection is always terminated. E.g. the October images (930 MB) are estimated to download for about 3-4 hrs!! And it´s not my network connection (100 MBit download), which works fine for all other sources except Warwick Rowers.

And very sad: I didn´t receive any reply by the support team. That´s more than disappointing.

Anyone else observing the same issues?
Quote 0 0
fanshawe
fh - it was ok here; october images took <10mins. sorry, that's no help for you. incidentally my experience of 'support' is similar to yours
Quote 0 0
fh1975
Mmmh, strange ... since I don´t have any problems with any other down- or uploads. Anyway, thanks for your message! ... I´ll keep trying ... 
Quote 0 0
Aussie_nudist
Download speed is fine for me too. Only thing I can suggest is to check your firewall settings as the URL has changed.
Quote 0 0
fh1975
Seems that the problem is caused by the location: I am in Germany, but as soon as I use a VPN tunnel to US or CA (but not UK), the downloads work fine. No idea why, but that´s at least a work-around.
Quote 0 0
warwickrowers

fh1975 wrote:
Since the move to the new website the digital downloads are extremely slow (less then 100 kbit/s), and no download could be finished anymore because after about an hour the connection is always terminated. E.g. the October images (930 MB) are estimated to download for about 3-4 hrs!! And it´s not my network connection (100 MBit download), which works fine for all other sources except Warwick Rowers.

And very sad: I didn´t receive any reply by the support team. That´s more than disappointing.

Anyone else observing the same issues?

Hi,

Do you have a support ticket number so I can look into this please? 

Thanks 
Mark

Quote 0 0
fh1975
Hi Mark, ticket number is 20714. Yours, Frank
Quote 0 0
Mdp666
I am having the same issue. 

Bought the calendar and image subscription and it all worked (well was late every month) but worked up until the website changed and now I can't access any image subscription  and haven't got September or october. 

Tried using the website contact and it won't work. 

Seems to be lacking in technical support. The new website seems to be not fully functioning yet?
Quote 0 0
Ricky
When is the video going to be uploaded for this month? Don think I've had it, since going to new website all files appear in random order. Agree with you they never answer emails and never sought tech problems either, same every year. Sadly I think having spent over £1k with them I won't be renewing my subscription after December. Cause is good and I admire the lads for what they do, sadly though I think the calendar has lost its way. For me it's about normal people I can relate too, not professional sportsman. I also think there are too many subscriptions now and they are too expensive. Somehow calendar has lost its innocence and become more of a voyerism thing, never previously did you see WR tweeting out calendar pics. Makes you feel now that you are not getting value for money. Social media pics could be clothed, censored or blurred. Please don't have a go at me, it's just my opinion as someone who has supported them from the first calendar but feels I can't anymore. Sad day :-(
Quote 2 0
fh1975
This random order of digital content in the new website is really annoying. A chronological order shouldn't be that difficult??
Quote 0 0
muleki
Ricky wrote:
When is the video going to be uploaded for this month? Don think I've had it, since going to new website all files appear in random order. Agree with you they never answer emails and never sought tech problems either, same every year. Sadly I think having spent over £1k with them I won't be renewing my subscription after December. Cause is good and I admire the lads for what they do, sadly though I think the calendar has lost its way. For me it's about normal people I can relate too, not professional sportsman. I also think there are too many subscriptions now and they are too expensive. Somehow calendar has lost its innocence and become more of a voyerism thing, never previously did you see WR tweeting out calendar pics. Makes you feel now that you are not getting value for money. Social media pics could be clothed, censored or blurred. Please don't have a go at me, it's just my opinion as someone who has supported them from the first calendar but feels I can't anymore. Sad day :-(

Thank you for describing my feeling. I couldn't have said it better, at least in English. I haven't bought any crowdfunding product yet and I don't know if I will. Still waiting for some clarifications in other threads to make a decission.
Quote 0 0
warwickrowers
Ricky wrote:

Good Morning Ricky, 

The Video updates are always mid-month, so on, or around the 15th - the October video update will be live in the next 24 hours, It is actually uploading as we speak. 

Apologies to hear of your past experiences with customer support, do you have a ticket number so I can investigate further?

Regards
Rebecca 
Quote 0 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.