Welcome to the Worldwide Roar Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

cubnwpb
I bought a digital mag subscription ($136 USD) on Wednesday and I still have gotten nothing in the downloads section to download....is this normal?  I have sent 3 emails to the Worldwide Roar and gotten no response....can someone tell me another route to take to get them to respond?  Does it take longer then 3 days for a digital download?  I also paid for it via PayPal and Worldwide had money deducted from my account...so I know they received order and money for the order.  Anyone else have a problem like this???
Quote 1 0
DonQuixote978
Hi. You just purchased part of the 2020 program - none of it is available yet. They are still wrapping up the 2019 subscriptions and getting the printed media printed.

I'm not sure when exactly they will start opening up the digital media, but likely not until closer to Christmas or New Years.
Quote 0 0
Aussie_nudist
The subscriptions, both for the magazine and films, will be for the 2020 calendar year. As there are 12 issues of the magazine, I expect the first issue will be made available for download in January.
Quote 0 0
jmartel8
cubnwpb wrote:
I bought a digital mag subscription ($136 USD) on Wednesday and I still have gotten nothing in the downloads section to download....is this normal?  I have sent 3 emails to the Worldwide Roar and gotten no response....can someone tell me another route to take to get them to respond?  Does it take longer then 3 days for a digital download?  I also paid for it via PayPal and Worldwide had money deducted from my account...so I know they received order and money for the order.  Anyone else have a problem like this???

But it is mentioned  'Instant Download'. They should remove that, I assumed that I would had been able to get the magazine right away.
Quote 0 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.