Welcome to the Worldwide Roar Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

bhb1213az
Hello 
Is there any information regarding shipping for 2020 products ?   In the past, there was a note on the website when items were being dispatched to the US, but I have not found anything yet this year...   I am inquiring specifically for calendars and books.  Thanks !
Quote 0 0
RJohns81
I got mine today!  Calendar and coffee table book shipped together.  Delivery was by DHL. Very professional -- they began sending me daily email messages several days ago to let me know where my package was and when to expect delivery. 
Quote 0 0
Allen
Hi RJohns81,

Did you purchase the coffee table book during the crowdfunder period? I remember in the past few years, if one purchases coffee book during that period, a Calendar is included. This year, I received the book, however, have not yet receive the Calendar. Several inquires regarding this issue have been sent, but I have not yet heard from them either. Thanks!
Quote 0 0
Aussie_nudist
That's news to me. I've purchased all 4 previous books during the crowdfunder and they did not include a calendar. I purchased the calendar.
Quote 0 0
seani
As part of the crowdfunder if you purchase the book you also get the calendar. This though it's all gone to sh and any enquiry via the website goes unanswered. 
Quote 0 0
RJohns81
Allen wrote:
Hi RJohns81,

Did you purchase the coffee table book during the crowdfunder period? I remember in the past few years, if one purchases coffee book during that period, a Calendar is included. This year, I received the book, however, have not yet receive the Calendar. Several inquires regarding this issue have been sent, but I have not yet heard from them either. Thanks!

Yes -- I purchased a package (or hamper) during the crowdfunded period that includes the book, the calendar, the digital images subscription and the monthly video subscription, and the new e-magazine.  I have been doing this for the past several years, and they have always shipped my calendar and book together as one package/shipment.  I'm grateful for this, because the book serves as a sturdy backing for the calendar and consequently my calendar doesn't get bent.
Quote 0 0
pshakespeareh
I received my gorgeous coffee table book a couple of days ago! It's SO worth the wait. Absolutely stunning shots and this one covers a 5-year journey these guys have been on - seriously awesome to see the progression. Their mission to tackle toxic masculinity and combat homophobia in sports is admirable. A big thanks from me guys!
Quote 0 0
pshakespeareh
seani wrote:
As part of the crowdfunder if you purchase the book you also get the calendar. This though it's all gone to sh and any enquiry via the website goes unanswered. 

This is really strange! - I always get a response from them within 3 days. Did you get an answer yet?
Quote 0 0
chiyu716
Does anyone know how to return calendars plz?
Quote 0 0
Rekyt33
Hello,
I ordered my 2020 Calendar back in september 2019, on the website it is shipped since the 2nd December, but i still didn't get anything. There is no possibily to see a tracking number on the website. I opened 2 supports tickets, still no answer 2 weeks later, i tried to view the tickets status but it says i don't have an account. I tried to reset my password but it says "acces denied". Can you please tell me where is my shippment ?
Best regards
Quote 0 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.