Welcome to the Worldwide Roar Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

gcas Show full post »
Jean
Hello Mr Malcolm,
Firstly I have to congratulate you and to thank you for all the great job done with WRs.
As for others, it was not clear for me too. Nothing was said about the possibility to buy each part of the subscription individually in the future when they will be released. Now I recognize the common sense, generosity, and righteousness you have always shown in the past.
But for me, it doesn't change anything. Since the beginning or WRs, I've get all the videos and photos, plus two books, and I have the chance and the possibility to continue to help for the great cause, and to be rewarded with the wonderful films and photos.
I have a question : All the updates of this year Director Cuts subscription are from the 2017 photoshoots. Do you plan to release a new Director Cuts subscription in 2019 for the 2018 and other years photoshoots?
Thank you!
Quote 0 0
GodneySpears
Angus_wr wrote:
Hello, Everyone

Just like iTunes and Amazon Prime, we plan to make monthly updates of both images and video available for individual purchase.

This way, people can spread their purchases over a year if they prefer, and can also wait to see reviews for individual releases before buying. 

The price in will be £9.99 or equivalent in EUR/USD for each individual episode. The episodes will only be available for purchase once they have been released, which is why we have not included these options in the shop yet.

As with magazines, this offers a considerable saving to annual subscribers while allowing others the option of an occasional purchase off the newsstand. 

I think this is a really smart idea.

I think people here are often reminding you guys that 'this is for charity, etc.', but they themselves always forget that they're giving back to a meaningful charity, and none of the videos is necessity for their lives, e.g. you don't go to Gucci or even H&M to tell them to lower their price because you can't afford something.

I have a question. Is it possible that the preview film out in December would give us scenes of what's to come from the subscription, but not the exact same content, so that we have something different to look forward to? Just a suggestion, but it isn't that important.
Quote 0 0
halsouthster
I purchased a subscription to the films, and I downloaded some items I received a few weeks ago, but I am still unable to view any film. Am I doing something wrong? After anything has been downloaded on my personal computer, how do I view the download?
Quote 0 0
dand
I purchased a subscription to the films, and I downloaded some items I received a few weeks ago, but I am still unable to view any film. Am I doing something wrong? After anything has been downloaded on my personal computer, how do I view the download?

If you do not have any software installed on your computer that is able to open the downloaded mp4 files, I recommend VLC Player. It is free, it plays a lot of file formats, and if you download it from the official website it does not contain any hidden surprises (advertisement, toolbars, etc.).
https://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html
Quote 1 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.