Welcome to the Worldwide Roar Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

emerson Show full post »
Pammy
what  is "Luxury Hamper"?
Quote 0 0
John RW
My December images have arrived. This is about the usual time of the month they are in my downloads.
Quote 0 0
Pammy
Jarod wrote:

The "Luxury Hamper" was available during the WR18 Crowdfunder. It included the calendar, the calendar wallpapers, the England and Spain films, the monthly image subscription and the deluxe limited edition of the coffee table book, housed in a heavy slip case with a sheet of autographs from some of the team.

A WR19 Luxury Hamper was also available during the crowdfunder this year.

wow thanks!
Quote 0 0
bejjinks
Jarod wrote:
I've got them now too, although I had to explain that I purchased the WR18 "Luxury Hamper" as the WR18 image subscription did not show up in my purchase history.

I think I'm having the same issue. I ordered the "Luxury Hamper" as well and haven't received anything. Part of that I know is because I had a change of address right in the middle of this but should I be seeing something online?
Quote 0 0
warwickrowers
bejjinks wrote:

I think I'm having the same issue. I ordered the "Luxury Hamper" as well and haven't received anything. Part of that I know is because I had a change of address right in the middle of this but should I be seeing something online?

If you PM me your email address I will take a look :-) 

Thanks
Mark
Quote 0 0
Pammy
Oh thanks for the bonus Holiday photos, are the best of best ever you have made, i love so much the photos with the animals, the tow white dogs and the cat, more photos with animals.
Quote 1 0
Angus_wr
Thanks, Pammy!  The two white dogs, Phoebe and Fluff, have a special place in my heart - they're my little girls!  The boys love them, too, as you can see.  Here is Lucas with Fluff._G4Q2681.jpg 
Quote 0 0
Pammy
Wow Lukas can be a model for the best and big fashion maison
Quote 1 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.