Welcome to the Worldwide Roar Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

Keen Follower
I read a while back on the Forum that we were all getting access to a new WR magazine, starting in February. I never received a download of it and I couldn't find where the information first appeared so I forgot about it. Now people are asking about the March issue. Am I missing something? I'm only a WR19 Film subscriber. So does that entitle me to the magazine?
Quote 0 0
Angus_wr
Hi, Keen Follower.  Thanks for your question - you're not the first to ask this!

The Magazine is a three month trial where we are exploring to present the images in the Image Subscription, alongside the existing zip files.  So we are making it available free of charge to people who have bought an Image Subscription (or a Big Subscription or other product that includes the Image Subscription).

As with all our image and film subscription offers, we do plan to make the monthly updates available individually, and I will see if we can get this sorted out in the next few days.
Quote 1 0
Ricky
Does that mean I should get it as well as not seen it yet and have the same package as keen follower. 
Quote 0 0
Angus_wr
Hi, Ricky.  No, I'm sorry to say that you will not get the magazine for the same reason.  It is only for people who have an image subscription among the products they have purchased, because it is essentially the image subscription presented in a different way.
Quote 0 0
Keen Follower
Ricky wrote:
Does that mean I should get it as well as not seen it yet and have the same package as keen follower. 

I was confused by that answer too Ricky. I didn't know what 'image subscription' meant. Anyway it's not for us!!!!
Quote 0 0
Angus_wr
Keen Follower, sorry if I was unclear.  The Film Subscription and the Image Subscription are two separate products, and the magazine is part of the Image Subscription. 

To find out more information about the Image Subscription, go here:   https://warwickrowers.org/WR19%20CROWDFUNDER?product_id=242
Quote 1 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.