Welcome to the Worldwide Roar Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

ChrisMCarol Show full post »
Lefkippus
I think this misses completely what Warwick Rowers calendars are all about. You do not need models of any description. This project is about a team of young men enjoying their sport and their recreation together
Quote 0 0
Lefkippus
For this reason, I think more than the occasional presence of a clothed woman helping with props and possibly makeup, is unnecessary, indeed contrary to what the guys are trying to achieve and the spirit of the project
Quote 0 0
Lefkippus
Can I further comment that I am a gay man, and also a naturist. I am sure that some people 'get off' watching the videos and looking at the images, but I have never seen these as erotic myself, or even sexual really. I am sure there are many like me, who are inspired by the rowers beliefs and achievements, and grateful for their determination to stamp out homophobia in sport. I find the material energising and inspirational, and a beacon of hope for the future of sport and for the development of attitudes within society generally and between men and boys specifically
Quote 1 0
Pammy
maybe the creators of Warwicks calendar can make a new calendar for the save the enverimont, for the fight againt the climate change.
Quote 0 2

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.