Welcome to the Worldwide Roar Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

Antigenderstereotypificationcrucader
Just tried to purchase the 2020 film subscription, but after having typed in the same debit card details as I did when purchasing the 2019 big subscription, for some reason it didn`t work? It is important to note that I did not enter any start date for my debit card, for the simple reason only the expiration date appear on the card. Likewise I have never been asked for a full card issue number, or whatever, before - only the actual card number and the three last digits over the signature. Having successfully purchased plenty over the years with that alone, I don`t get why I all of a sudden should have to enter information I myself doesn`t even know. I assume the card started 2 years prior to it`s expiration date, but since I don`t know so for certain, I didn`t enter any information in that box. Should it be just two years before the expiration date, then what is the point of entering the start date anyway, since a professional card thief probably would have been able to manage that little math problem without difficulty. Likewise this card issue number, or whatever it was, I have never been asked to submit before, and therefore is not sure which of the three other number lines - in addition to the card number and bank account number - which is being asked for. 

I also was a bit miffed about the fact that when I clicked to buy, the price was 69 something - but when I arrived at the shop and saw my order, the price was 79 something. 

Not that it matters much since I wasn`t able to register my order anyway.

Whether it was the left out pieces of information which was the problem, or it was because the the grey print against the white background caused me to overlook something on the page itself, I don`t know. Regardless what the reason, the purchase failed.
Quote 0 1
DonQuixote978
Anti...  I just placed my order. I'm purchasing from the US. I didn't enter the start date or the last number asked for - it didn't matter.  I had a minor issue in that the original card I used flags international puchases as fraud so I switched to PayPal which, interestingly, has the same bank but they go through...
I know last year because i was ordering multiple calendars for friends to ship directly to them I ran into snags with my bank thinking fraud from the multiple transactions - maybe your bank did the same thing with the two debit transactions back to back.
Quote 0 0
DonQuixote978
Was the 69 something in Pounds Stirling but the actual buy price when you were in the store in US$?  If you were looking at prices before you logged in and they knew you were a US customer it may have displayed in Pounds.  Just some things I've seen here and there...
Quote 0 0
DonQuixote978
I did have an issue purchasing a onesie - the size and M/F drop down pop-ups aren't working.
I sent Malcolm, WR support, and their IT guy I had in my email history an email, since there isn't a "Contact us" link on the new website that I could see...
Quote 0 0
DonQuixote978

Thank you for your replies, and sorry for being so late to reply myself, I had a little busier weekend than expected. 

The problem was both the size of the order form, and especially the little box where I had to confirm to have read the terms and conditions, in combination with my type of colorblindness (black, blue, dark green and brown can all look black, depending on light - and lighter colors can disappear in the background, if the background is white). With some of the text in purple, and thick font, and other in grey, and not only a thinner font, but much smaller one too, the grey parts - including the box to confirm to have read terms and conditions - became invisible to me. So instead of having my order confirmed the confirm button arrow just appeared for a few seconds, before the button was back to it`s original form - and nothing happened. Luckily a friend, who can see excellently, was here to help, and noticed, and clicked the confirm button, so I at least got to purchase something (I was a little miffed by the fact the fact the price changed so suddenly for the 2020 subscription, so I didn`t purchase that one). Also, the fact the discount went from 22% to 11% from one page to the next (both prices in pounds £69.99 and 79.99), meant that the sum total got to a level where I have to confirm the account withdrawal by confirming a text message from the bank. But since that service is only available for domestic transactions during weekends and red letter days, the bank instead automatically denies the payment to go through.  

Thanks to some helpful eyes, I did manage to purchase a film from 2018, which I am sure will be fun to watch. 

But thank you for willingness and effort to help me. It was much appreciated.😃
Quote 0 1
Success a last!😃

Having been in contact with my bank, to increase the transaction limit without text message approval for account withdrawals, and having struggled through the WR order form (am I the only one who feel both the font size should have been larger and the types fatter for better visibility against the bright white background?), I was - after a near 40 minute long struggle against the confirm button - able to subscribe to the 2020 monthly films.

Because I have an odd type of colorblindness which makes certain dark colors appear identical, and smaller fonts and symbols appearing against a white screen near invisible, I had to focus so hard just to be able to tell where I was supposed to type and click, I didn`t notice I wasn`t logged in, and that was the reason I was unable to get my purchase confirmed. 
Quote 0 1
Pammy
Who are the models for the 2020 edictions?
the french Lucas
the twins alex Sebastian
Felix?
Charlie?
Amir?
Other name?
Quote 0 0
Aussie_nudist
Will you please stop referring to Alex and Sebastian as twinks. It's offensive, but then so many of your posts are.
Quote 1 0
warwickrowers
Success a last!😃

Having been in contact with my bank, to increase the transaction limit without text message approval for account withdrawals, and having struggled through the WR order form (am I the only one who feel both the font size should have been larger and the types fatter for better visibility against the bright white background?), I was - after a near 40 minute long struggle against the confirm button - able to subscribe to the 2020 monthly films.

Because I have an odd type of colorblindness which makes certain dark colors appear identical, and smaller fonts and symbols appearing against a white screen near invisible, I had to focus so hard just to be able to tell where I was supposed to type and click, I didn`t notice I wasn`t logged in, and that was the reason I was unable to get my purchase confirmed. 

Good Afternoon,

Is is the typeface below in question? We have not any other feedback about this, but its something I can look into for you?

Screenshot at Oct 05 13-34-56.png 
Quote 0 0
Att Warwick Rowers Administration

Yes, that is the page in question - only being a download, there was not any shipment metode included. My problem is that to be able to read what it says (and especially anything written in grey against the bright white background), I had to enlarge the page so much that the login part of the page was outside of screen. And since the little arrow just kept spinning around and around after I clicked confirm - and I didn`t have a clue what was wrong, and therefore tried to order over and over again with little changes for every try, cause there wasn`t any information about what info was missing, and why I wasn`t able to purchase - I assumed the problem had to be related to the card information. Wondering if there was some kind of digits on my card I wasn`t aware of, and therefore failed to enter.

It might be difficult for many of you to understand, but because of my weird colorblindness I am unable to read what is written on this page (because the shining white background makes the grey letters appear near invisible to me), unless I either stare at letter by letter for a long time, or enlarge the page. This page is not so much a problem, since I don`t miss any information after clicking ctrl plus +. But the order form, because the letters and boxes was quite small, and grey against a bright shining white background, I had to enlarge so much to be able to read, the login part of the page at the left was out of view - and being out of sight, also out of mind.

What would have been of help to me (but if it is only me who has this problem, maybe it is not worth bothering with, since I now know what and where to click to make a purchase?) is either if the letters had been larger or fatter, the background a less bright color than white or the letters and boxes in colors more sharply distinguishing them from the bright background. But most importantly, if I have to enlarge the page to be able to read it, that all of the necessary clicks and typing had to be made on the same side of the page, since when the page is enlarged, and the order form is on the right, everything to the left is out of screen view.

I also found it a bit confusing being asked not only about credit card number and expiration date, plus the three last digits over the signature, as I am accustomed to. But being asked about the start date for the card (does not appear on the card itself in my country), neither do the other number you asked for. So maybe a little text informing what boxes have to be ticked, and which are optional, or just for certain countries, would have shortened my struggle with the confirm button last Saturday? Since I quicker would have realized the problem was not the order form in itself, but something else - and therefore the question if I still was logged in would have appeared.

Now that I have your attention there is something I have been wondering about, in regard to the account page. What is all this about wish lists and bonuses? And on the shop page thumbs why does it say In stock about material intended for downloading? Digital material can be copied near endlessly, can it not? Books, onesies and calendars are a different matter, off course, but as far as I know films and photos have not got any fixed number of available copies. Unless it is a data memory capacity problem, and only part of the digital material can be accessed at any time for those reasons, I suppose?

Anyway, thank you for your attention and willingness to listen to what at the time was a problem, but which I now feel I can master without difficulties.😃 So unless someone else have similar needs to enlarge the order form in order to read it, I don`t think you need to waste your time and effort with it. But thank you for your consideration-😃 
Quote 0 1

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.