Welcome to the Worldwide Roar Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

wolf58 Show full post »
wolf58
Angus WR wrote:
We have a new team member, Ann, who is fantastic.  I have written to her personally with your email address, so that she can find your tickets and respond.  Thank you for your patience and my apologies for the wait.

Thank you Angus, I will let you know when I get the film, I sent you a PM with my Ticket numbers and order ID
Quote 0 0
Si66
Hello Angus

Unfortunately I have the same issue regarding the Christmas film because I too have not received it.  I have also raised two tickets but I have heard nothing from them either.

Regards S 🙃

Thank you everyone, I have now received the film, 06/01/2020 😃
Quote 1 0
jkc2016
I have not received the WR20 Christmas film and I have received a ticket as well 🙁
Quote 0 0
PWCMD
I am assuming that the film about why we like purple is meant to be our December film.  If that is the case it bodes badly for the coming year.
Quote 0 0
pshakespeareh

wolf58 wrote:

Yes please! I have sent several tickets to [email protected] but I haven't got an answer, this is the first time that it happes to me, I don't know if they are getting my messages.
Thank you!

Hi there,

I have now made sure the video is in your account. I am very sorry for the delay but hope you love the video!

Patrick

Worldwide Roar Team

Quote 0 0
pshakespeareh
emerson wrote:
january 3, two tikets  22510 and 22510, no film yet. 

Hi Emerson,

I have checked for you and the video is in your account now. Very sorry for the delay but do hope you love the video!

Thank you for your support!

Patrick
Worldwide Roar Team
Quote 0 0
pshakespeareh
jkc2016 wrote:
I have not received the WR20 Christmas film and I have received a ticket as well 🙁

Can you provide a ticket number or order? I will make sure that this has been solved for you!

Patrick
Worldwide Roar Team
Quote 0 0
wolf58

Hi there,

I have now made sure the video is in your account. I am very sorry for the delay but hope you love the video!

Patrick

Worldwide Roar Team

Thank you Patrick, the videos are in my account now 🙂
Quote 0 0
johnnyB
johnnyB wrote:

Unfortunately same situation. Crowdfunder purchase of Digital Magazine and Film combination. Shows up in my orders but nothing new in downloads...

Also opened two tickets. 

Film Arrived. Thanks. Hopefully the future downloads will be smooth sailing. 
Quote 0 0
PWCMD
I said I supposed the Why We Like Purple video was the WR20 Christmas film.  No one commented and people continue to talk about the WR20 Christmas film.I guess I need to contact support to raise that question.
Quote 0 0
wolf58
PWCMD wrote:
I said I supposed the Why We Like Purple video was the WR20 Christmas film.  No one commented and people continue to talk about the WR20 Christmas film.I guess I need to contact support to raise that question.

yes! It is the same 
Quote 0 0
jkc2016

Can you provide a ticket number or order? I will make sure that this has been solved for you!

Patrick
Worldwide Roar Team

My bad, I thought the christmas video was part of the wr19 subscription bonus.. I’ve just subscribed to the 2020 one and now it’s in my account. Can’t wait for the monthly contents🙂
Quote 0 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.