Welcome to the Worldwide Roar Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

dand
Hi, the May Portfolio is not in my account. When is it available?
Quote 0 0
Angus WR
Hi!  The May edition of ROAR Portfolio is almost done and will be served tomorrow.

I realise this is a day later than we'd planned, but we've created an special extended lockdown edition to keep you guys entertained throughout the month!!  

There are more than 250 images and more than a dozen videos!!  It's definitely not to be missed, and I'm confident you're going to love it!
Quote 0 0
dand
That sounds really cool! Looking forward to it :-)
Quote 0 0
Angus WR
I'm about to send it to our IT department for serving.  We're so proud of what we're bringing you this month.  Lockdown is tough for everyone, and that's why we were determined to do our best for our supporters!
Quote 0 0
Angus WR
I'm very happy to clear up any confusion!  Subscribers to ROAR Portfolio receive a ZIP folder in their downloads.  This includes folders of individual images (just like in the old days) but also includes a PDF file that acts as a guide to all content available, including clickable links to the videos.  ALL VIDEOS ARE AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW.

Because of the amount of content, we do not include video in the ZIP download - it would be around 15Gb, and for many people this would prove difficult to download.  Instead, we host ROAR Portfolio content on our Vimeo account, accessible via the PDF guide.  Supporters can then download individual videos as they wish.

It's a new product with an unprecedented volume of content, because we are trying to do our best for our supporters during lockdown in every way possible!!

Sorry, but this is confusing. "More than a dozen videos," are they to be downloaded individually, but made available at the same time and date, or will they be available for download over several days? If so, what date or dates (start - finish), please? Or should this content already have been in the download column, but for some reason haven`t reached mine? If not the latter, at what DATE will both the May film clip, as well as the bonus videos be available? And lastly, do everyone who have a subscription receive both the bonus videos and the bonus images, or does it depend on the type of subscription the various have - video bonuses for film subscribers, images for subscribers of the portfolio - or do everyone get both bonus videos and -images? 

It would be very helpful - if someone from ROAR - could inform me which of the alternatives which are the more accurate, and at what date/dates I can find the May film clip, and eventual bonus material, in my download column, please?
Quote 0 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.