Welcome to the Worldwide Roar Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

Matt
I've been a subscriber to WR for years (I even bought a calendar all the way back in 2013!). I'm a self-confessed super fan of the Warwick Rowers and now Worldwide Roar.

The change to portfolio was a bold move and I really think the guys are hearing our feedback. Now we can get hold of the nude images in hi-res again (love love love). Not going to lie, I zoom in on the penis.

I wanted to say to everyone at WR. THANK YOU. You're doing an amazing job and you're keeping me (and I'm sure many others) entertained during the pandemic and quarantine.

Wanted to know if anyone else is loving being able to see the boys self-film content from their houses? In particular, I was very happy to see Lucas producing material again. I think he's my favorite.
Quote 3 0
Fred Bridgwater
I agree entirely with member M. Unfortunately I have not received the new format portfolio and would like to know how to get it ASAP.
Fred
Quote 0 0
Fred Bridgwater
I agree entirely with member M. Unfortunately I have not received the new format portfolio and would like to know how to get it ASAP.
Fred
Quote 0 0
Fred Bridgwater
Fred
Quote 0 0
Sarah
Hi Fred, I checked your account and can see that the Portfolio is in your downloads. Please email our customer service team at [email protected] and they can help if you have any problems.
Quote 0 0
wolf58
hi! I hope you are all fine 🙂
I just want to thank you for all that you have done, I think it was a very good decision to change the magazine to the portfolio, the videos included were a big surprise and it´s nice to see you safe in your houses.
The 20 min video was very nice too, even when it had some already seen scenes, I felt it was very complete and new, we could get full appreciations of the twins in a row and I didn't feel it was repetitive. 🙂 Personally I prefer complete scenes instead of short cut scenes because with the time(for me) it becomes a bit repetitive.
Thanks again!! 🙂
Quote 0 0
Pammy
i love the videos too in the Portfolio subscrission.  especially the casting

😍
Quote 0 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.