Welcome to the Worldwide Roar Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

Alexandero
Hi WR Team, 

May you kindly advise if there would be full frontal images/videos featuring the 3 top rowers ( Cam, Ryan & Joe )?
Since you have been using these stars to promote your materials.

Thank you.
Quote 0 0
Angus WR
May I kindly advise you that the way men present themselves in this project is a choice, not an obligation?
Quote 0 0
melblad
guess that's a no then!
Quote 0 0
Angus WR
melblad wrote:
guess that's a no then!

We have to be mindful of all our contributors so, while I understand that our supporters would prefer full nudity from all the men who take part, athletes whose names are out there as public figures are more easily stalked and harassed than athletes who have enough anonymity to use first names only.  The three men in question (and Robbie Manson) have all proved to be valuable advocates for the project within the world of sport, and I respect the degree of nudity they have offered our project as senior figures in sport.
Quote 0 0
Alexandero
Hi Angus - understand that different degrees of nudity might be needed especially for those public figures.
However moving forward would appreciate if this is explicitly stated in the product description, so it will prevent any similar queries which occurred since last year (when Robbie joined the project).
Quote 0 0
Angus WR
No, we’re not going to do that. 
Quote 0 0
Lefkippus
Following my disappointment with the monthly films in 2019 I did not initially subscribe to anything this year, but have been following the posts here to try to gauge whether anything is different. I was finally persuaded to subscribe to the portfolio and monthly films. This was partly driven by r[promotional comments from Angus, but also my deep respect for the guys participating and the importance that I can attach to the issues that they are campaigning for. It is a worth cause and I wanted to feel that I was helping. So here is my reaction so far.

Firstly the monthly films. These are just as disappointing frankly. I timed the content of the May instalment. It lasts 23:40 mins. Of these just 6:00 mins could loosely be described as the guys interacting or relaxing or talking to the camera. 'Interacting' does not involve sport or play. It is mainly the short time they are together before a shoot commences. Initially each shoot is interesting as we see the location, but it is boring watching the constant small changes play out as the photographers try to get the right shot. If it had not been for the twins Alex and Sebastian, at the beginning of the film, I would have described it as a waste of money. Alex and Sebastian are beautiful people, both physically and in terms of their personalities. Except for those initial 3 and a half minutes I probably will never bother to watch it again.

OK so what about the portfolio. Well clearly we have issues with lockdown and the difficulties we are all facing. Allowances have to be made for this. One thing that slightly puzzles me about this is that the 2020 calendar was filmed in 2019 after all. Surely a significant proportion of the material to be used for this year's monthly videos and magazine was filmed then? Anyway, overall the portfolios for April and May were good. The videos incorporated here were much more interesting. Varied, and with a lot more interaction. There is some repetition of mission-statements etc. If this repetition continues then this will begin to detract from the enjoyment of each month's edition. As long as there is significant new material each month then the guys have been rewarded for their commitment to the project and I feel that I am contributing something by subscribing. I will see how it goes. As things currently stand, I will not bother with the films again but I may decide to continue with the monthly portfolio. 
Quote 0 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.