Welcome to the Worldwide Roar Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

Pammy
Hi, today i have open my account and finnalyy january film is arrived in my account

WR20 January Film Instalment 720p  861.28MB

WR20 January Film Instalment 4k   3.75GB
Quote 1 0
veeeight
Pammy wrote:
Hi, today i have open my account and finnalyy january film is arrived in my account

So There's a certain group of the subscribers that gets the priority? I coudn't find one just yet and in my account it tends to be late for every launch. I mean Films on last year and the January magazine. That's not really fair.
Quote 0 0
teacher56hr
Pammy wrote:

I have also received it on the 15th, which is the usual date for films. I had a quick glance at it and it looks really nice. It seems that after the teething troubles this year will be as good as the previous ones. Or perhaps even better. ðŸ˜Š
Quote 1 0
Pammy
teacher56hr wrote:

I have also received it on the 15th, which is the usual date for films. I had a quick glance at it and it looks really nice. It seems that after the teething troubles this year will be as good as the previous ones. Or perhaps even better. Ã°Å¸ËœÅ 

who are the athletes in this first video?  ✎✎✎✎✎
Quote 0 0
man o man
Will miracles ever cease!!!   Seriously though....... Bravo to the Athletes, Angus, Damien, the film and Creative support team.
The customer support team delivered the film on time too.  Wr20 is off to a great start and the January film will be a tough act to follow.
Keep up the great work...... Guys and Gals!!!
Quote 1 0
melblad
yes i too received it on the 15th a first for many months - i was a little nervous to view it after the distasterous purple launch video pre xmas (sorry 1-5mins of the video related to 2020 - come on guys..)  - to be honest it was ok but would be good to know more about the new athletes - i do miss the full hour launch video of previous years
Quote 0 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.