Welcome to the Worldwide Roar Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

Keen Follower
This time last year the Film Subscription promised a preview followed by 12 monthly instalments.  The last of the 12 should be in December.  It's now 20 December.  No film has been added to the downloads and there is no post here from other subscribers asking about it (as in previous months). Can anyone tell me anything about the December instalment?
Quote 1 0
Aussie_nudist
Lots of people have been asking about the December film, just in other threads (https://forum.worldwideroar.org/post/wr19-december-instalment-10381850?pid=1310324745).

There is a setting that you can enable so that all posts to this forum get emailed to you as soon as they're posted. That way you'll know what's being said in here.
Quote 0 0
RJohns81
The December film is available for download now.  
Quote 1 0
Keen Follower
Well, they kept the worst till last. Very disappointing end to WR19. Felt like it was cobbled together from the dregs.
Quote 0 0
RJohns81
I liked the interviews in this one. It's not my favorite from the past year, but it's not bad.
Quote 0 0
xyyle
I do agree. 

Well, they kept the worst till last. Very disappointing end to WR19. Felt like it was cobbled together from the dregs.
Quote 0 0
Pammy
my special review, in the first clip we see Robbie very very shy like usual he play to hidden is pick, in one sce felix shy too play with a cussin, in the spain scene the action is very noise, amir and alex play at ping pong, in an another scene ruined by the dog, the dog is gay too or female? Because he want lick the lucas balls

🙈🙊
Quote 0 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.