Welcome to the Worldwide Roar Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

Ricky Show full post »
Gerper
Hello guys, I can't download the 4K film, becaus of an error in the link or what so ever. It's got something to do with the copy-protection?
Quote 0 0
Pammy
Gerper wrote:
Hello guys, I can't download the 4K film, becaus of an error in the link or what so ever. It's got something to do with the copy-protection?

is a temporaney problem, but uj can dowland in MB  format too.
Quote 0 0
JimmyM
Me too....when I sign in I see nothing that references Directors Cut. I hear everyone talking about them, but no idea what they are saying that I am not.
Quote 0 0
Pammy
today warwicks send me a special chirstmas films 2018, for all who have make the digital subscrission this is a gift his name is
WR18 Director's Cut - Holiday Bonus 4k
2GB
Quote 1 0
Ricky
Just seen in my account that the January film has been downloaded, wasn't easy to spot as it a had October 2018 date on which is I assume when I ordered it? Anyway putting that aside wow what a superb film, really enjoyed watching it, was lovely to see some new people as well especially liked Nacho,  thanks to all guys though and well done 👍
Quote 0 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.