Welcome to the Worldwide Roar Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

chagall Show full post »
melblad
no no no & absolutely no - if you want female nudity - start up another calendar 
Quote 0 0
bejjinks

Lanavis wrote:

Thank you for the clarification. That said, no one went to either extreme. Unless I missed a comment, no one mentioned a ban on all women or a forced inclusion of women before your initial comment. I get why you would be upset if such a mention was made, but I still believe you jumped the gun a bit with your comment.

OP asked for a "fair balance". How do you get a fair balance if you don't require women? But do we really want to haggle about this?

Quote 0 0
Pammy
maybe clothed female naked male scenarios. With old wowen or ugly Young women, or fat women, for the series all the women are beauty and the rowers naked.
Quote 0 1
Lefkippus
I think my feelings have been clear before. No women. It removes the message that these guys have been trying to put across, a message that not everyone yet understands
Quote 0 0
Pammy
dasi.png 
Quote 0 2
bejjinks
Pammy is another example of people making comments that go to an extreme.
Quote 0 0
Pammy
this is a new online game: who eurovision singer you like? You can put a photo and see the results

https://www.myheritage.com/eurovision-lookalike?utm_source=partner_wiwibloggs&utm_medium=partner&utm_campaign=wiwibloggs_lookalikeapp
Quote 0 1

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.