Welcome to the Worldwide Roar Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

bonewiler Show full post »
Patrick
Hi All,

IT has looked into it and you should have the January images. The file is called "WR19 January Image Subscription". Can you please confirm you see the file in your downloads?

Thanks!
Quote 0 0
man o man
Happy New Year!
Downloads are sorted in Order Number Order.
Downloads would be easier to find if they were posted on the date that they were added to the Downloads.
Quote 0 0
dand
Patrick wrote:
IT has looked into it and you should have the January images. The file is called "WR19 January Image Subscription". Can you please confirm you see the file in your downloads?

The file is there, thanks!
Quote 0 0
jhonns
Patrick wrote:
Hi All,

Thanks!

Yes! the files are in my downloads now , thanks!
Quote 0 0
Ricky
Hi, I've not had anything since the preview film on Christmas Eve but not sure if I am meant too or not! I did get the email though saying there was something exciting in my in box after Christmas but nothing extra in there. Order numbers for this year are #119140 and #117242. Cheers Rick
Quote 1 0
Patrick
Ricky wrote:
Hi, I've not had anything since the preview film on Christmas Eve but not sure if I am meant too or not! I did get the email though saying there was something exciting in my in box after Christmas but nothing extra in there. Order numbers for this year are #119140 and #117242. Cheers Rick

I forwarded it to the IT guys to take a look!
Quote 1 0
dand
@Patrick:
If there should have been an extra Christmas download besides the Preview Film in my account, I haven't gotten it either.
Quote 1 0
Patrick
dand wrote:
@Patrick:
If there should have been an extra Christmas download besides the Preview Film in my account, I haven't gotten it either.

Did you get an email regarding the extra Christmas content (or do you own any of the subscriptions from last year)? The Christmas bonuses were exclusive to customers who bought certain products. If so, please let me know so I can forward it.
Quote 0 0
dand
Patrick wrote:

Did you get an email regarding the extra Christmas content (or do you own any of the subscriptions from last year)? The Christmas bonuses were exclusive to customers who bought certain products. If so, please let me know so I can forward it.

I received the email and I do own the image subscription for 2018. There is a download "WR18 Holiday Bonus Images.zip" in my account. I'm not sure if that is it because the "Date Added" column only shows the purchase date of the 2018 subscription. Sorry for the confusion if that's the file.

EDIT: I've also got "Digital Subscription - Surprise Gift" in my account. Maybe that's it? It's all a bit confusing with that list 😃
Quote 0 0
Pammy
dand wrote:

I received the email and I do own the image subscription for 2018. There is a download "WR18 Holiday Bonus Images.zip" in my account. I'm not sure if that is it because the "Date Added" column only shows the purchase date of the 2018 subscription. Sorry for the confusion if that's the file.

maybe they have send this mail at all the mail in their data base, Always send it for promote the products.
Quote 0 0
Patrick
dand wrote:

EDIT: I've also got "Digital Subscription - Surprise Gift" in my account. Maybe that's it? It's all a bit confusing with that list 😃

"WR18 Holiday Bonus Images.zip", Yes that's the bonus!

Pammy wrote:

maybe they have send this mail at all the mail in their data base, Always send it for promote the products.

No, the mail only went to customers who actually are entitled to the bonus.
Quote 1 0
damiena
I would like to buy the WR19 Image Subscription. Once I go on checkout, there is an additional 8 euro fee for the shipping method. Unless there is something missing in the description of the subscription, all images are to be downloaded. Could someone please explain this to me and/or change it if it is an IT mistake/issue ? Thank you in advance. 

(Apologies if my post does not belong in this thread but i didn't know where to post it.)
Quote 0 0
Patrick
damiena wrote:
I would like to buy the WR19 Image Subscription. Once I go on checkout, there is an additional 8 euro fee for the shipping method. Unless there is something missing in the description of the subscription, all images are to be downloaded. Could someone please explain this to me and/or change it if it is an IT mistake/issue ? Thank you in advance. 

(Apologies if my post does not belong in this thread but i didn't know where to post it.)

Yes, the product is only digital and there should be no shipping fee. I will pass it on to IT. Thanks for the info!
Quote 0 0
Patrick
damiena wrote:

Hi, IT looked into your issue and resolved it. Thanks for the feedback!
Quote 0 0
damiena
Patrick wrote:

Hi, IT looked into your issue and resolved it. Thanks for the feedback!

It’s been fixed. Thank you for your quick response 🙂 
Quote 0 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.