Welcome to the Worldwide Roar Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

jhonns
Hello! 
Firstly congratulations for everything you do, always professional and with high quality.
I was wondering if you have plans to sell more director's cut videos as you did it with the 2017 videos, this time with the 2018 ones, I think it worked very well having main videos (with more editing) and those videos with "less editing" that can catch the group being more natural and spontaneous with the things that they do or say.
Thank you!
Quote 2 0
Angus_wr
Hi! Thanks for the question. We know people love the Director’s Cut videos that we introduced last year and we are definitely considering the possibility of producing more. 
Quote 2 0
clintonkp
Would be great if you can offer director's cut for the earlier videos
Quote 0 0
Márcio
I agree. I would love to buy the previous videos, with unpublished scenes.
Quote 0 0
jetsetben
Sounds like a good idea.  I'd like to see a few sexier scenes that didn't make the final cut.   That could be very sexy!
Quote 0 0
jhonns
It would be great if we have the chance to buy those unpublished scenes of 2018 calendar for the upcoming crowdfunder 🙂
Quote 0 0
Angus_wr
We are looking at this!!  Thanks for the feedback.
Quote 0 0
Pammy
Angus_wr wrote:
We are looking at this!!  Thanks for the feedback.
ù

For what years?
Quote 0 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.