Welcome to the Worldwide Roar Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

Gabriela

Hello,

I ordered two Warwick Rowers calendars on December 2nd and never received them. It's March. My Order ID: #122765

I'm also sorry to say I had a horrible experience with your customer support, multiple unreturned messages, and a real gold nugget: an email informing me that I have indeed received my order, with a  tracking notice attached, which clearly stated that there was no actual attempt to deliver the parcel to me, and the order went straight back to you! (my guess: the person who messaged me did not even bother to look at the tracking notice, and failed to find "London" as the final stop of the parcel).

I am not interested in the calendars, as they were both meant as Christmas gifts. I've been waiting for my money to be returned for two months. I was a returning customer, but this is a huge disappointment I will be sure to make as widely known as I can.

Quote 0 0
warwickrowers

Hi Gabriela 

Thank you for letting us know about the problems that you have received with your order and customer service. 
We can not apologise enough that you have not received the best customer service from us, we completely understand how frustrated you must feel!

I understand a customer service representative has been speaking with you this morning and this has now been resolved.

Thank you for your support with Warwick Rowers and I really hope that you continue your support of us going forward 

Quote 0 0
Helmut
Why does this website have such bad customer "support"? My problem (order 129915) has been ignored for over four weeks now and no one seems particularly interested in resolving it despite many emails that I sent. A reputable business like yours should do so much better. Am beginning to feel taken for a ride, especially as I had paid £160 for two items none of which I received. Helmut 
Quote 0 0
Patrick
Why does this website have such bad customer "support"? My problem (order 129915) has been ignored for over four weeks now and no one seems particularly interested in resolving it despite many emails that I sent. A reputable business like yours should do so much better. Am beginning to feel taken for a ride, especially as I had paid £160 for two items none of which I received. Helmut 

Hi Helmut,

I am sorry for the inconvenience and to hear you are still having issues with support and have not yet received your products.

I can assure you we are working hard to resolve the issues we had over the past weeks and understand that you are expecting – and deserve – a better customer support.

I will follow up with support on your issues.

Please do not hesitate to PM me any time and keep me informed in case your inquires are left unanswered. Then I can personally check in with support.
Quote 0 0
Helmut
Hello Patrick, Please can you have a look at Jarod's comment in the "Your Story" category of the Forum. He talks about the difference in file sizes and this may point you in the right direction to find the solution for the problem. It might also be a good idea to check with Angus as he would probably know the films best. Thank you and best regards, Helmut
Quote 0 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.