Welcome to the Worldwide Roar Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

GodneySpears Show full post »
dncnbwrs
If all the prints are sold out does that mean there's no way to get the 2014 bonus film anymore?
IsI love to add it to my collection.
Quote 1 0
DonQuixote978
I got it in May when I bought the Director's Cut and the monthly bonus images. I have duplicates of some of the older videos as a result.
Quote 0 0
damiena

I am not really sure to understand. Did you really get the 2014 bonus videos when you bought the 2018 Director's Cut and the 2018 monthly bonus images ? 

I am only asking because i also bought those two 'products' but did not get the 2014 bonus vid. I would love to get it if possible though. Thanks!

Quote 0 0
clintonkp
Same as me, I subscribed to both, and didnt get it.
Quote 0 0
rp

Yes, that's correct. The 2015 Bonus film remains available as an add-on with purchase of that year's print, but the 2014 seems to no longer be available due to the print being sold out. 

If that print can no longer be produced, could the 2014 Bonus Film please be added to the catalogue of products available as a standalone? (Even if it does come with the higher price point, as I'm only really interested in the film anyway, not the print, and it's the only film released I don't already have)...

Quote 0 0
dncnbwrs
I agree, I'd also be interested in purchasing it in anyway that it could be available!
Quote 0 0
Jean
I could be wrong, but I think that the rowers have never intended to offer the WR14 Bonus Film on a large scale.  I've had to pledge 204 GBP on WR14 crowdfunder to get it with the calendar and the regular film.  And if they did not reach their goal, they would pay us back and we would get nothing at all.  This was the rule.  It was a reward for the few audacious.  But it's true that after the WR14 crowdfunding achievement, it has been offered again, but only to those who bought the rare artistic prints.  Sorry for my poor english...  It's not my usual language.
Quote 0 0
rp

Just bringing up again that the 2015 Bonus Film remains available as an add-on with purchase of that year's print (boys being hosed), but the 2014 seems to no longer be available due to the print being sold out (Laurence)? 

Angus mentioned that prints can be produced again, if so, could it be added back to the store so that the 2014 Bonus Film can be purchased again? 

Quote 0 0
Helmut
Hello Angus, I ordered the 2015 bonus film with the art print two weeks ago. However, the film that was uploaded was the regular 2015 film "Some Like It Hotter". I am pretty sure that is not correct. In the last two weeks, I sent several emails to your "support" team asking them to look into this. However, I have been met with a wall of silence and did not even get an acknowledgement that the matter would be checked out. As a supporter of the Warwick Rowers for many years, I am more than disappointed, to put it mildly. I do not know what else to do, either. Could you please arrange for the matter to be dealt with? Thank you very much and best regards, Helmut      
Quote 0 0
Helmut
Thank you very much for the explanation and background info, Jarod. That really helps. I can only hope that Angus or someone from the Support Team will read this and the situation will be rectified. Best Regards, Helmut 
Quote 0 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.